Guys like Kevin Samuels, are not necessarily talking to you. Value is inherent and relative, and some men are going to die alone too -all that attitude, and then they lose their money and their woman. Happens very often, and in every race, and every country. Black women do not have a monopoly on break-ups.
I have 20 things I want to remind you, talk to you about, and shed some light on. If you stay til the end, I have a bonus topic for you….
- Know Your True-Value.
- Men die alone, not usually women!
- Don’t miss manage your beauty and your youth.
- You got a US Vice President –that’s real!
- You’re Up!!! The numbers are out.
- Secret: Men aspire to be better, because of you.
- The T.H.O.T.’s are not your enemy.
- Travel…you are on the top.
- LIFE is NOT about a rich, high-value man. Wake-up America!
- Women, you have the kids already, you DO NOT NEED A MAN, #newnormal.
- Kevin Samuels is not talking to you.
- FACT: Women you mature faster, usually more-sophiticated, and grow-up faster.
- If you’re a “BIG” girl…your man should also be an inspiration.
- EDUCATION: Black Female Education IS UP!
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP: Black Women Are The Biggest Spike!
- Grow Your Business. You will ultimately realize that will take care of you, same as men.
- Outsource Everything: Freedom Is The Key.
- Let your man (or men) be your man/men.
- You Run The World! Remember That.
- You are the ones who validate men. Not the other way around.
- BONUS: VALUE IS RELATIVE.
Let’s talk about it…