Data Privacy: Is Your Company Ready?
Is Your Company Data Privacy Ready? That is the question on every entrepreneur’s mind these days. Especially with the post-coronavirus lifestyle, we are living in now: all the customers, staff, partners, investors and suppliers have migrated online. Data Is King.
I sat down with my Data Privacy Officer for lunch and asked a few key questions, which I think we all (as professionals and business owners) need to know right now, in order to get -and stay- in compliance with these new laws. I asked:
- What is ‘Data Privacy’ all about –really?
- Does it affect my business?
- What is the first step I need to take to get into compliance?
- Why is this a law or legislation?
- Is this just for the Philippines –or the country I do business in?
- How do I get a DPO (Data Privacy Officer)?
- What if I have cameras throughout my business?
- How can I lessen the data issue risk in my business?
- Why is this good for my business?
- Cyber Crime, Cyber Security and Data Breach, what’s the difference?
Read the full article and reserve your copy of the new eBook coming out soon at:
Facebook: Kareem Jackson LIVE!
IG: Minimalist CEO